We recommend catch & release but why not get hooked?
License Required – Anyone over the age of 18 who is fishing must have a recreational fishing license which is granted to visiting tourists who wish to catch on a catch & release basis. It is illegal to have bill fish in one’s possession or to have more than 30lbs by weight in ones possession per boat. Taking lobster and spearfishing (any method) are prohibited. We offer spinning rods & trolling rods for daily & weekly rental.
Permits are granted by the Ministry of Conservation & Fisheries and are valid for one month. From April 1st 2016, the British Virgin Islands government is requiring that any vessel that we issue fishing permits to is also registered as a fishing vessel with the Conservation and Fisheries department. Without this registration, we will not be able to issue your fishing permit. Please check with your charter company to find out if they have registered your boat yet before submitting your application.
Download your application below.
All files must be received electronically:
- Use the form to the right to submit your application.
- Download the application above & complete it.
- Make a color copy of your passport picture page & the signature page.
- Upload both files and send to us.
- If you don’t want to supply your ccard details on the form for security, please call 1-284-495-1675. Do NOT submit your CREDIT CARD information in the comments section on this page.
- Payment in full must be received before we can process the application. Please allow 5-10 business days.
- You will be notified when we receive your documents.
- Completed permits can be collected at our location in Road Town or Hodges Creek Marina on East End when you arrive.