PADI Dive Master
The PADI Divemaster course is your first level of professional training. Fine-tune your dive skills, and refine your rescue skills so you anticipate and easily solve common problems. You’ll gain dive knowledge, management, and supervision abilities as you become a role model to divers everywhere.
This rating signifies:
- A high level of personal diving skill
- Instructor level knowledge in diving theory
- Significant training in how to assist an Dive Instructor during training activities
- Ability to guide and assist certified divers
The title DIVEMASTER says it all … you are the cream of the crop! The PADI Divemaster course teaches you to be a leader and take charge of dive activities.
This course is divided into three phases:
- Waterskills, exercises & workshops
- Dive theory and knowledge development
- Hands-on practical assessment
The PADI Divemaster course is very demanding, challenging and at the same time… FUN!
Topics & workshops include:
- The role and characteristics of the PADI Divemaster
- Supervising dive activities and assisting with student divers
- Diver safety and risk management
- Divemaster conducted programs and specialized skills
- Business of diving and your career
- Awareness of the dive environment
- Dive setup and management
- Mapping an open water site
- Conducting dive briefings
- Organizing a search and recovery project and a deep dive
- Conducting a scuba review and skin diver course
- Assisting with Discover Scuba Diving and leading Discover Local Diving for certified divers programs
As a professional member of PADI you’ll receive many valuable benefits as a Dive Professional including: A subscription to the Undersea Journal (PADI’s dive industry magazine), regular Training Bulletin updates, access to PADI promotional aids, educational materials and professional liability insurance.
Please contact us if you would like to register for the Dive Master course or if you would like any more information!
For information about our Instructor Development Course, please email us directly at email@example.com.