Anyone over the age of 18 who is fishing must have a recreational fishing license which is granted to visiting tourists who wish to catch on a catch & release basis. It is illegal to have bill fish in one’s possession or to have more than 30lbs by weight in ones possession per boat. Taking lobster and spearfishing (any method) are prohibited. We offer spinning rods & trolling rods for daily & weekly rental.
Permits are granted by the Ministry of Conservation & Fisheries and are valid for one month.
All files must be received electronically:
- Download both forms below application below & complete it.
- Make a color copy of your passport picture page & the signature page.
- Please send all documents to email@example.com
- If you don’t want to supply your ccard details on the form for security, please call 1-284-541-3483.
- Payment in full must be received before we can process the application.
- Please allow 10 business days to process.
- You will be notified when we receive your documents.
- Completed permits will be emailed to you
Please download our map as a guide for the best places to fish!
Please submit your application forms and coloured passport scan to firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you and happy fishing!